FANDOM


A Sorcerer's Stone (魔導石 Madō-seki?) is a magical artifact with the capacity to absorb and store magic energy from the Ley Lines. They are used in places where witches live, such as Luna Nova Academy, as a source of power so that witches can use their magic freely.

DescriptionEdit

The Sorcerer's Stone is a large bright green stone that continually shines through the magical energy contained in it. Its function is to store raw magic energy and then re-emits it in a refined form usable by witches, so that the witches can use it to use their magic without restrictions. In the past, witches were not reliant on the Sorcerer's Stone to use magic, but since magic now began to weaken making its use virtually impossible, Sorcerer's Stone use became necessary in order for the magic to be usable.

The range of effect of the Sorcerer's Stone is limited only to a surrounding area. Outside the effect range, witches are limited to using the energy contained in their magic wands. However, since its power reserve is low, magic can not be used consistently. Recently, this stopped being a problem with the implementation of the Leyline Routers.

90% of the energy of Luna Nova's stone is used by the witches, while the other 10% is directed to the spirits who deal with the maintenance of the academy.

Trivia Edit

  • Sorcerers Stone was probably modeled after the Philosopher's Stone, or Stone of the Philosophers (Latin: lapis philosophorum), a legendary alchemical substance capable of turning base metals into gold and/or silver. It is also able to extend one's life and is often called the Elixir of Life, useful for rejuvenation and for achieving immortality; for many centuries, it was the most sought-after goal in alchemy.

GalleryEdit

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.